Our Ellipse Eco-Ply FSU design features a stunningly aesthetic form and is created with beautiful natural materials which are intricately manufactured.
The plywood material offers an eco-friendly solution with the principal advantages being its sustainable resource classification, which is critical for today’s eco-sensitive environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Unit size @ 600mm(w) x 550mm(d) x 2050mm(h) as standard
- Four shelving levels as standard with a 340mm shelf interval height
- Additional shelving level may be added on request
- Monotone laser-etched logos
- Sealed with moisture-resistant natural stain, with a range of standard colours available
- Eco-friendly/sustainable plywood material structure
- Creative and unique design solutions are achievable
- Hard-wearing and durable
- Supplied entirely modular and flat pack, allowing for ultra-compact volumetric shipping costs
Due to its bespoke form, every brief is interpreted and custom-designed. Each design uses a particular plywood type and thickness to deliver its specific load-bearing requirements.
Every element is originated to be fully modular and ultra flat-pack, allowing for the most compact volumetric distribution possible.
Treatments of the plywood structures include logo laser etching, colour staining, painting and sealing for maximised durability.
Solutions can be targeted for product merchandising, visual display/signage elements, retail displays, countertop displays, phone displays, etc.