Our Aurora Eventing Table features a curvaceous, contour CNC cut melamine work surface. Mated to the structure is a fully encompassing flexible graphic wrap panel which creates a hollow-core inner, ideal for product storage.
The innovative eventing table design has a unique ‘exclamation’ shaped table work surface which delivers an ideal client consultation and product sampling area.
- Lightweight modular sub-structure with hollow-core centre
- CNC contour cut melamine work surface in white as the standard colour way
- Printed flexible one-piece panel wrap complete encloses table base
- Printed work surface cladding with a clear protective over-laminate for maximised in-activation durability
- Supplied on lockable metal caster wheels for ease of mobility
- Supplied semi-assembled with 3D assembly instructions for tool-free assembly in under 10 minutes
- Supplied with reusable ‘promo’ carry bag + box packaged for secure distribution
- Any other melamine colour or wood texture available as standard, although this escalates the unit cost
- An acrylic overlay on sign-off system to emphasise the hero product area (see Philips image)
- LED under lighting for the hero area
- As a table – with the caster wheels removed
Assembled Size: 1450mm (l) x 600mm (d) x 950 mm (h)
Packaged Size: 1500 mm (l) x 650mm (d) x 350mm (h)
Unit Weight: 14.6 kg