Our Aurora Eventing Table features a CNC contour cut melamine work surface. Mated to the modular structure is a fully enclosing flexible graphic wrap panel with a door opening area. The concealed warp creates a hollow-core inner, ideal for concealed sampling or brochure storage.
The unique eventing table design has a unique ‘exclamation’ shaped table work surface. This presents a focussed product display or product sampling area on the raised circular end, with a client consultation area on the remainder of the table.
The raised circular acrylic may have the optional LED under-lighting to further highlight the displayed product for eye-catching impact.
- Lightweight hollow-core structure with concealed internal storage area
- CNC contour cut melamine work surface in white as the standard colour way
- Printed flexible one-piece panel wrap complete encloses table base
- Printed work surface cladding with a clear protective over-laminate for maximised in-activation durability
- Supplied on lockable metal caster wheels for ease of mobility
- Supplied fully assembled, box packaged for secure distribution
- Any other standard available melamine colour or wood texture, although these will escalate the unit cost
- An acrylic overlay on raised sign-off systems to emphasise the hero product area (see Vodacom, Philips & Microsoft images)
- LED under lighting for the hero area
- As a table – with the caster wheels removed
Assembled Size: 1450mm (l) x 600mm (d) x 950 mm (h)
Packaged Size: 1500 mm (l) x 650mm (d) x 1000mm (h)
Unit Weight: 14.6 kg